You’ve started studying early, and you’ve got plenty of time. But knowing what to study and how is the challenge. We can help.
We recommend this approach:
- First, review our Study Guides and listen to our Audio Lectures* on some of the foundational elements of class, such as pathophysiology, assessment and resuscitation.
- Next, use our Practice Tests to get some great test-taking practice.
- Now it’s time to test your knowledge with our Diagnostic Tests. Each one is based on a section of the NREMT.
- Check out the schedule for Dan’s Office Hours. This is your chance to ask an old pro any question you have about the NREMT or EMS. (If you miss Office Hours, you can submit questions via Forums too.)
- At this point, go back and hit the Audio Lectures and Study Guides for the areas where you need additional study.
- Finally, take our Simulated NREMT Tests and watch your preparation pay off.
* Audio lectures are part of EMTReview.com’s Premium Plus membership.