Drop us a note and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. You can also check out our FAQs down below.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I choose to see only EMT or Paramedic content?
On your dashboard, there’s a toggle to select which level of content you want to see in your account.
- Is there an app that comes with my membership?
Depending on your level of study, you can choose a bonus app that complements the EMT Review program: the EMT Review Audio Lecture Series or the Paramedic PASS app. When you join our site, look for the checkbox to add the app to your purchase. Each app is a one-time fee of $20.00 in addition to your membership – a 40% savings compared to buying the app on its own! The apps can be accessed through a separate account at LC-Ready.com.
- Can I purchase subscriptions for students in my class?
Yes! This is a great option for an educator looking to give their students a complete study program. Details here.
- What do I do if I have a concern about a test item?
Please reach out to us using the form above. We’re always happy to help you understand the information you’ll need for the NREMT, and to have thoughtful conversations about what makes an answer correct.
- Do I need to sign up in advance for Dan’s Weekly Review?
You need to register so you get the meeting invite to your inbox, but you can register at any time. We do recommend registering ahead of time because you’ll get an event reminder email and will be less likely to forget to attend!
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Log into EMTReview.com with your account information.
- Go to My Profile in the top right corner of your dashboard
- Scroll down to Cancel Subscription
- Click the red button to cancel your subscription
This will cancel your account but allow you to use the site until the end of this subscription month.
- Is there a free version of EMTReview.com?
No. We offer one membership that gives you access to 100% of our content – including hundreds of practice questions, weekly study sessions, videos and detailed study plans. At $24.99/month, it’s the most affordable NREMT prep of its kind! (Save even more when you join for 3 months at $67.99!)Join Now
- Is this site the same as the EMT Review app by LC-Ready?
No. EMTReview.com is a complete NREMT study program. It offers lots of guided help – like diagnostic tests, detailed study plans, live review sessions with Dan Limmer, and tons more. It’s available by monthly membership only.
EMT Review Plus (and Paramedic Review Plus) is an app that helps you review your class curriculum by topic, then test your knowledge. These apps are also great NREMT prep and have special sections to train you for the critical thinking needed to pass the exam! EMT Review Plus Paramedic Review Plus